Audio Teleconferencing Articles
- How to Make a Conference Call
- Learn the Basics of How to Make a Conference Call
- What Do I Need To Know About Teleconferencing Services For Business?
You can take advantage of teleconferencing services for business, if you do not want to go through the expense of installing expensive software on all your computers. Using conference calls for business helps you cut costs because with most of these services, you only pay for what you use. You can also choose an annual or flat monthly rate, which allows you to use the system whenever you wish.
- Oops, Mind Your Teleconferencing Etiquette
Good manners is always appreciated anywhere and is a matter of common sense and consideration for others, combined. In the workplace, protocol remains basic despite the changing modes of doing business.
- Teleconferencing Helps You Build A Business Empire
You balk as you look at the phone bill. In the three months it took your company to branch out to a location three continents away from where you are, you've spent enough money on phone bills to buy both an apartment in New York and a Porsche.